Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Lot Is Coming Together!!

We have only been on our lot 4 days and we seeing changes since when we pulled into a empty lot. We did not have water for 2 days and did not know that we needed to fill our tanks until we got here. We went to Wal-mart and bought 20 gallons of water which lasted us until we got water on Friday. 

Day 2 on the lot our big tent has arrived and of course were we parked was were the tent will be, guess we are moving again, at least it is not 400 miles but more like 20 ft so I am OK lol. Watching the tent go up was really fun, but when they have to use a Jackhammer to drive in the spikes and you have a Migraine, lets just say I was not a happy camper. Once it was up and complete all we needed our the circus animals lol.. it looks like the circus tents. Now I feel like we are parked here for a reason when it was a empty lot I felt exposed to the road and almost like a squatter lol.. 

The lot is coming together the very next day we got a knock on the door and the fence is ready to be put up. Now we are really safe the lot and we are fenced in from the main road. Prevents the tree's from (walking or driving) off the lot without approval ;-) 

Saturday rolls around we have training woo hoo... I am dressed up in my Christmas Sweater and I have my Christmas Spirit ready. Training was very informative learning all the processes. Has anyone ever heard of Flocking a tree??? Me either until yesterday when you flock you are basically spraying a white powder and water on the tree to make it look like snow. You can partially flock a tree with just the tips of the branches or you can flock the whole tree and make it completely white. I don't know about anyone else but when I buy a tree I want it green but the flocking is very pretty. I will get pictures of the tree's we flock when we open. 

Now it is the waiting game to see what is next for our lot until then we will relax because we are going to be busy once we open so we will take advantage of the down time now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment